- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary. Please note that we only accept topics about BDSM.
- Submissions for one of our blog sections should range between 400 and 800 words, while feature articles generally start at around 1200 words. For original reporting in particular, we recommend first pitching ideas to the editor.
- If you are attaching a complete article, please submit as a Word document rather than a PDF. We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- If you seek compensation, please indicate this clearly in your pitch, and whether the article has been published elsewhere. Any payment must be agreed by the editor in advance.
- Because of the very large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only if we feel we are able to accept your piece. If you do not hear from us within three business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it to multiple editors.